We are Anomalous Collective Limited. We are made up of a group of companies who share the same collective vision. These are:
We comply with GDPR regulations in regards to data protection and privacy. This document explains what information we keep, how we keep it and what it is used for.
What information do we collect?
We collect information that we need in order to provide our services to you. This may include:
- Contact information
- Your job title, business name and address
- Your personal name and address (private clients and sole traders)
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- Financial /Company information
- Bank account sort code and account number
- VAT number
- Company registration number
We collect this information from you on at least one of the following legal bases:
- You have explicitly opted in and given consent for us to do so.
- We need the information to fulfil our contractual obligations with you. This may include providing you with a quote or completing legal documentation related to your project.
- If we have a legitimate interest in doing so, for example, our own relevant marketing information that we believe you will be interested in, improvements to our services or customer satisfaction. We will always ensure that these engagements have minimal impact on your privacy and that content is focused on activities that you would reasonably expect us to engage in.
Where do we get that information?
We get that information from interaction with you, your employer or relevant third parties that you have consented to share your data.
If you believe that your data has been collected and used without your permission please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove it from our system. We can also let you know which third party we received it from so that you can contact them to update your consent.
How do we store and use that information?
- G Suite https://cloud.google.com/security/gdpr/
- iCloud https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/governance/
If we are managing your event, information may be accessed by the Event Producer, Finance Manager and any team members that are working directly on your project. Your contact details may appear on health and safety documentation specific to your event, which may be shared with the necessary licensing authorities and third party suppliers for your event.
We need to use your personal and business data for invoicing purposes. This information is stored on our accounting software and cannot be deleted for legal reasons. We only save information that is required to produce a legally valid invoice, which may be personal names and addresses for private individuals and company names and addresses for companies. We are a paperless office and so we store email addresses to send invoices by email. Only relevant data processors are able to access this software, including Account Managers, Event Producers, Sales Managers and Directors.
We may occasionally contact you via email to keep you updated with our recent work or news and services that we believe you are legitimately interested in. We use Mail Chimp to send such emails. Via MailChimp we will store your personal name, job title and company name (if a corporate client) and email address. You can opt out of marketing emails at any time, or change your preferences to only receive emails about certain subjects.
- Mailchimp https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
Your rights to access your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like to see this, please email us at email@example.com. If you wish for us to remove or update any of that information you may request to do so. Please be aware that by removing information, it may prohibit us from providing you basic services (e.g. making payments) – we will advise on a case by case basis.
How long do we keep that information?
- We will keep your data for the minimum time necessary in order to carry out the task for which it was collected.
- Marketing information will kept until you opt out, or you let us know that you do not wish for us to communicate with you anymore.
- Any information pertaining to legal or financial documentation will be kept for 6 years after the end of our current business year, in compliance with UK Government guidelines. (https://www.gov.uk/running-a-limited-company/company-and-accounting-records)
Date last updated:
All changes will be updated on this same document/link. The most recent update was: 1st August 2018